Twixt Here'nThere

A spasmodic, serendipitous, journal to show what's happening or not in England, Spain, Portugal and wherever else perchance to roam. Travel, languages, sailing, religion, sex and politics, living abroad, the Pacific Ocean including Easter Island. News from: 'Navasola', in the hills of Aracena at Fuenteheridos; Cabanas de Tavira in Portugal; the cool cool banks of the muddy Humber; and from Pedro (Coelho), Max (Happydays), Tigger, Georgina (my Georgi girl) and Theo and friends in the Great Wen.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Humber Yawl Club

Not sure if I've posted this blog here before but just to do that and report and remind myself that the fire-brigade had to extract me from the bathroom window at 7.30am yesterday - so no sailing in the pouring rain for me that day! (Gather this has made a line in today's local paper!)

Humber Yawl Club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home