Twixt Here'nThere

A spasmodic, serendipitous, journal to show what's happening or not in England, Spain, Portugal and wherever else perchance to roam. Travel, languages, sailing, religion, sex and politics, living abroad, the Pacific Ocean including Easter Island. News from: 'Navasola', in the hills of Aracena at Fuenteheridos; Cabanas de Tavira in Portugal; the cool cool banks of the muddy Humber; and from Pedro (Coelho), Max (Happydays), Tigger, Georgina (my Georgi girl) and Theo and friends in the Great Wen.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Barton on Humber
Thanks to Graciela for her reply from Argentina which I'll forward to Georgina for her to read Plan de fuego. By coincidence, we have to have a plan de fuego (or more precisely Un Plan Contra-incendio) for Navasola in Spain

Thanks also to the Otley and West Yorkshire branch of the Dry-stone walling association and the Friends of Calverley Woods for the day spent walling at Calverley in Leeds on Saturday.

For our reader in Gomersal ;) , it will be great to see you in Spain in November!

3 Comments:

At 12:36 pm, Blogger Trevor Himself said...

This is just a comment from Trevor Himself to say that I need you to comment to encourage me to update the blog!

 
At 5:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the message Trevor - I'm very much looking forward to the trip too!

I'll have to do some revision on my (very rudimentary) spoken Spanish - which should be enjoyable, if I get the time, because I have a natural affinity for the language for some strange reason.

Bye for now - Russsell :)

 
At 10:58 pm, Blogger Graciela Berchesi. Cristina Soloaga said...

Dear Trevor: is good you to know that the fire I said is that we use in Argentina to make a tipical food, our "asado criollo". I will send you a picture of it. ¿What do you know about argentine meet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home